Waterproof gloves are essential for anyone spending time outdoors in cold weather. The makers of these gloves have been producing them for years, with China being the main supplier. Gloves are usually made of latex or other waterproof materials, and they come in different styles and sizes to fit almost any hand.
Waterproof gloves should be made of durable waterproof material. They should fit snugly so they don't slip off your hands and withstand repeated wear and tear. Gloves should also have a wrist closure to hold them in place and prevent water from entering the glove. Lastly, the glove should be tactile so you can feel it when you grip something.
Qualified waterproof gloves should have the following characteristics:
1. They should have waterproof breathable membranes.
2. Should be able to withstand repeated washings and still retain water resistance.
3. They should be flexible enough to fit comfortably, but strong enough not to tear when handling objects.
4. They should have a good grip so they won't slip off your hands in wet or icy conditions.
When using waterproof gloves, pay attention to the following points:
- Make sure the gloves fit and are comfortable.
- Make sure the seams are tight so that no water can get in.
- If you are going to be outdoors for a long time, apply sunscreen.
- Be careful not to apply excessive force when grasping objects; this can cause the glove to tear.
QINGDAO HANDDIER SAFETY GLOVES CO., LTD.
QINGDAO SHUANGDE IMPORT AND EXPORT CO., LTD.
JIAOXI TOWN, JIAOZHOU 266300, QINGDAO CHINA