A5 anti cut liner, sandy nitrile palm coated with thumb reinforcement,TPR sewed on the back,Velcro on cuff
|Product name：Coated gloves||Liner: 18G nylon + HPPE+glass fiber liner|
| Application：Cutting boards or wood, etc.
||Sizes: 7/S, 8/M, 9/L, 10/XL, 11/XXL|
| Leadtime : 45-60days
|MOQ : 3000 pairs|| Customization: Size , Color, Logo , Packing , TPR design
| Color：Grey orange
|| Keywords : Gloves
• Protect the back from impacts: thermoplastic rubber TPR
• Excellent cut resistance, soft and comfortable: The A5 glove liner is very soft and fits the user's hand well
• High Adhesion:Provided by Sandy Nitrile Coating
• Longer service life: Additional black nitrile reinforcement to thumb crotch for increasing the wear resistance of the gloves and increasing lifespan of glove
Impact resistant & A5 cut resistant reinforcement gloves are specially developed for hand protection during activities where there is a risk of back impact and mechanical protection is required, especially when cutting. Such as cutting sheets or wood, metal, ceramic, assembly and maintenance of household appliances, etc.
For more information on Sports Anti-vibration safety gloves, click here.
For more information on Anti Slip Silica Gel Mechanic Protective Gloves, click here.
For more information on Leather mechanics anti-vibration work gloves, click here.
For more information on 18G nylon anti-cut gloves, click here.
For more information on 13G nylon anti-impact gloves, click here.
Protective gloves are essential for anyone doing any job that may involve exposure to hazardous materials. Impact resistant gloves provide more protection than regular gloves by resisting tears and punctures. They also provide a more secure grip, which can reduce the risk of slips and falls.
Impact resistant gloves have many advantages:
First, they protect your hands from damage when you work with hazardous materials or equipment.
Second, they keep your hands warm in cold weather because the gloves provide insulation.
Third, Impact resistant gloves are easier to clean than other types of gloves because dirt and grease don't tend to accumulate on them.
Fourth, they protect your hands from chemicals and other substances that can cause harm.
When using Impact resistant gloves, it is important to note the following:
- Wear gloves even when not using hazardous chemicals or equipment.
- Test gloves for punctures and tears before use.
- Always carry a spare pair of gloves with you.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling any hazardous materials.
- Be careful when carrying heavy objects.
QINGDAO HANDDIER SAFETY GLOVES CO., LTD.
QINGDAO SHUANGDE IMPORT AND EXPORT CO., LTD.
JIAOXI TOWN, JIAOZHOU 266300, QINGDAO CHINA