Winter gloves, 7G terry acrylic liner, palm natural latex crinkle coated
|Product name：Latex coated gloves||Liner : 7G terry acrylic liner|
| Application：Weeding, planting, etc.
||Size : 8/M ,9/L, 10/XL, 11/XXL|
| Leadtime : 30-45days
|MOQ : 12000 pairs|| OEM : Color , size , packing
|| Keywords : Gloves
• EN388:2016 2141
• Winter warm gloves: Keep hands warm , comfortable and breathable
• High elastic
• Perfect for gripping heavy and smooth surfaces
Can be widely used in weeding, planting, digging, gardening, landscaping and fruits, flowers, or vegetables projects
For more information on 7G latex foam half coated gloves, click here.
For more information on 7G latex foam coated gloves, click here.
For more information on 7G Acrylic liner latex half coated gloves, click here.
For more information on 7G Acrylic liner latex palm coated gloves, click here.
For more information on Waterproof Impact Gloves For Winter Use, click here.
If you are looking for a durable glove to protect your hands from harsh chemicals, the 7G Acrylic liner gloves may be perfect for you. These gloves are made of acrylic and have reinforced thumb and fingers for extra protection. They also have a flexible cuff for a comfortable fit.
7G Acrylic liner gloves Features:
1. Made of acrylic, these gloves are durable and waterproof.
2. They come in a variety of colors and are perfect for any outdoor activity.
3. Their elastic material makes them very comfortable to wear, even for long periods of time.
4. Plus, they are easy to clean, keeping your hands clean and dry all day.
The use of 7G Acrylic liner gloves is becoming more and more popular in the food service industry as they are durable and provide excellent protection against foodborne illness. Acrylic gloves are disposable gloves made of synthetic material that is impermeable to water and fat.
1. There is a growing tendency to use gloves when painting or working with acrylics, but not all gloves are created equal. The type of glove you choose can have a huge impact on the quality and end result of your project.
2. For best results, it is important to find gloves with a 7G liner weight. This will give you the best protection against paints and solvents.
Qingdao Factory Address: Majia Village, Jiaoxi Town, Jiaozhou City, Qingdao, China
Nantong Factory Address: Caobu Town, Rudong County, Nantong City, Jiangsu Province, ChinaMail : email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Tel / Whatsapp / Wechat : 86 18554852156