18G nylon + HPPE+glass fiber liner, PU palm coated with thumb reinforcement, TPR sewed on the back,Velcro on cuff
|Product name：Coated gloves||Liner: 18G nylon + HPPE+glass fiber liner|
| Application：Oil and gas industry, etc.
||Sizes: 7/S, 8/M, 9/L, 10/XL, 11/XXL|
| Leadtime : 45-60days
|MOQ : 3000 pairs|| Customization: Size , Color, Logo , Packing , TPR design
| Color：Grey gauze black
|| Keywords : Gloves
• Protect hand back from shocks: thermoplastic rubber TPR on back
• Prevent cuts and punctures
• Comfortable knitted fiber ,Easy to wear
• Longer service life: Additional black nitrile reinforcement to thumb crotch for increasing the wear resistance of the gloves and increasing lifespan of glove
18G anti-cut ,shock proof gloves can be widely used in Oil and gas industry, mechanical metal, metallurgy, plastics, automobile, navy, aviation, wood, furniture industry, footwear, farm implements, civil construction, industrial installation, etc.
For more information on 13G printed PU palm coated gloves, click here.
For more information on 13G nylon PU gloves, click here.
For more information on Palm coated PU gloves, click here.
For more information on 13G PU palm coated gloves, click here.
For more information on PU embossed gloves, click here.
For more information on 13G anti-cut PU coated gloves, click here.
18G nylon anti-cut gloves can protect your hands from cuts. The 18G nylon construction of these gloves makes them resistant to the sharpest blades, while the cushioned palm and fingers ensure they provide a comfortable fit. Whether you are working on a construction site or working on a project at home, having 18G nylon anti-cut gloves on hand is a must.
Nylon is a strong and durable material with very low permeability to liquids and gases. It has excellent cut resistance and is ideal for gloves. Additionally, 18G nylon anti-cut gloves are resistant to staining and fading, making them ideal for use in environments with high contrast colors.
1. 18G nylon anti-cut gloves provide excellent protection against cuts and abrasions, making them a popular choice for industrial workers and other professionals who need protection from sharp objects.
2. The gloves are also chemical and moisture resistant, ideal for use in chemical labs or wet weather activities.
3. Their stretchy fabric provides a comfortable fit even with thick sleeves.
Qingdao Factory Address: Majia Village, Jiaoxi Town, Jiaozhou City, Qingdao, China
Nantong Factory Address: Caobu Town, Rudong County, Nantong City, Jiangsu Province, ChinaMail : firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Tel / Whatsapp / Wechat : 86 18554852156