13G nylon liner, sandy nitrile palm coated with thumb reinforcement, Anti vibration padding on palm and TPR sewed on the back,Velcro on cuff
|Product name：Coated gloves||Liner: 13G nylon knitted liner|
| Application：Oil and gas industry, etc.
||Sizes: 7/S, 8/M, 9/L, 10/XL, 11/XXL|
| Leadtime : 45-60days
|MOQ : 3000 pairs|| Customization: Size , Color, Logo , Packing , TPR design
| Color：Lemon yellow
|| Keywords : Gloves
• Protect the palm and back from impacts: Anti vibration padding on palm and thermoplastic rubber TPR on back
• Breathable, soft and comfortable: The nylon glove liner is very soft and fits the user's hand well
• Easy to wear:elastic fiber with velcro
• Longer service life: Additional black nitrile reinforcement to thumb crotch for increasing the wear resistance of the gloves and increasing lifespan of glove
13G nylon anti-impact gloves are specially developed for hand protection during activities where there is a risk of back impact and mechanical protection is required, can be widely used in Oil and gas industry, mechanical metal, metallurgy, plastics, automobile, navy, aviation, wood, furniture industry, footwear, farm implements, civil construction, industrial installation, etc.
For more information on Sports Anti-vibration safety gloves, click here.
For more information on Anti Slip Silica Gel Mechanic Protective Gloves, click here.
For more information on Leather mechanics anti-vibration work gloves, click here.
For more information on Impact resistant gloves, click here.
For more information on 18G nylon anti-cut gloves, click here.
If you work in a construction or factory industry, or if you work with hazardous materials, you will need to wear 13G nylon anti-impact gloves. These gloves protect your hands from serious injury when handling objects that could cause bodily harm. Gloves are made of tough and durable fabrics to protect your hands even when exposed to chemicals, solvents or other hazardous substances.
1. Nylon gloves are a popular choice for impact-resistant work because the material is strong and flexible.
2. Provides good cut and scratch protection and can also be used to handle hazardous materials.
3. Some gloves have a textured surface to help with the gripping surface, while others have spikes or other protrusions for extra protection.
There are a few things to note when using 13G nylon anti-impact gloves:
- put them on when you hit something; the impact dissipates more energy that way
- Stretch them as much as possible before use; they should fit snugly but not too tightly
- Make sure the gloves are not twisted; if so, they may not protect your hands either
- If you do have cuts or tears, clean and dry
QINGDAO HANDDIER SAFETY GLOVES CO., LTD.
QINGDAO SHUANGDE IMPORT AND EXPORT CO., LTD.
JIAOXI TOWN, JIAOZHOU 266300, QINGDAO CHINA