13G nylon + HPPE liner, nitrile sandy palm coated with thumb reinforcement, Anti vibration padding on palm ,TPR sewed on the back,Velcro on cuff
|Product name：Coated gloves||Liner: 13G nylon + HPPE liner|
| Application：Oil and gas industry, etc.
||Sizes: 7/S, 8/M, 9/L, 10/XL, 11/XXL|
| Leadtime : 45-60days
|MOQ : 3000 pairs|| Customization: Size , Color, Logo , Packing , TPR design
| Color：Grey gauze black
|| Keywords : Gloves
• Protect hands from shocks: Anti vibration padding on palm， thermoplastic rubber TPR on back
• Prevent cuts and punctures
• Comfortable knitted fiber ,Easy to wear
• Longer service life: Additional black nitrile reinforcement to thumb crotch for increasing the wear resistance of the gloves and increasing lifespan of glove
13G HPPE, anti-cut ,anti-impact , nitrile sandy coated gloves can be widely used in Oil and gas industry, mechanical metal, metallurgy, plastics, automobile, navy, aviation, wood, furniture industry, footwear, farm implements, civil construction, industrial installation, etc.
For more information on Sports Anti-vibration safety gloves, click here.
For more information on Anti Slip Silica Gel Mechanic Protective Gloves, click here.
For more information on Leather mechanics anti-vibration work gloves, click here.
For more information on Impact resistant gloves, click here.
For more information on 18G nylon anti-cut gloves, click here.
For more information on 13G nylon anti-impact gloves, click here.
What are 13G HPPE gloves? 13G HPPE gloves are personal protective equipment (PPE) used to protect hands from chemicals, heat and electricity. They are made of synthetic materials that are resistant to oils, fats and other chemicals. They are also non-conductive, so circuits are safe to use.
The main functions of 13G HPPE gloves:
1. 13G HPPE gloves are special gloves made of high-purity polyethylene, which are used in various industries such as chemical, pharmaceutical, food processing and medical.
2. They are designed to protect the user's hands from potentially hazardous materials and are often required in industries where safety is a top priority.
In order to meet the requirements of safe and effective workplace practices, qualified 13G HPPE gloves should have the following characteristics: They should be made of durable and waterproof material, provide good thermal and cold insulation, be able to withstand repeated washing and drying, have Good grip and no chemical hazards.
QINGDAO HANDDIER SAFETY GLOVES CO., LTD.
QINGDAO SHUANGDE IMPORT AND EXPORT CO., LTD.
JIAOXI TOWN, JIAOZHOU 266300, QINGDAO CHINA