PU coated gloves are also called PU rubber gloves or PU finger and palm gloves. According to the performance, it is divided into two types: ordinary type and anti-static type.
Material: 100% nylon and PU resin coating.
Production method: Apply a layer of PU resin on the fingers or palm of the knitted nylon glove, which not only increases the anti-skid performance but also increases the thermal insulation performance, which is an indispensable product for precision electronic production lines.
Performance: 1. The PU coating has acid and alkali resistance, which can effectively prevent slipping, avoid slipping when grabbing items, and will not leave fingerprints, improving productivity.
2. Anti-pollution, anti-skid, heat-proof, wear-resistant, easy to absorb sweat, good air permeability.
3. Because of its high elasticity, it feels more comfortable to the user's hand.
Material: 80% dust-free nylon yarn and 20% high performance copper fiber/carbon fiber woven;Fingers or palms are coated with PU resin.
Performance: 1. Conductive resin is added to the PU coating to make it the best anti-static effect, which can prevent the operator's fingers from directly touching the electrostatic sensitive components, and can safely discharge the human body electrostatic charge brought by the operator.
2. Has good slip resistance and wear resistance.
3. Good breathability and washable.
There are many types of gloves on the market, each with its own characteristics. Here, we take a look at the characteristics of PU coated gloves.
1. PU coated gloves have good elasticity and wear resistance, and can be used for a long time.
2. The palm of the PU coated glove is covered with a layer of polyurethane, which has good grip and is not easy to slip.
3. PU coated gloves have good abrasion and tear resistance, which can protect your hands from sharp objects.
4. Polyurethane (PU) is a synthetic material with excellent abrasion resistance.
5. PU coated gloves are typically used for applications that require dexterity and dexterity, such as the assembly of small parts.
6. PU coated gloves are available in a variety of thicknesses, from light to heavy, making them suitable for a wide range of applications.
7. PU coated gloves can be made of various materials including natural latex, nitrile and vinyl.
Qingdao Handdier Safety Gloves Co., Ltd was founded in 2008. As the leading manufacturer and exporter of safety gloves in the world, we always commit to R&D, produce and sales of comfortable gloves, breathable gloves, wear-resistant gloves, cut-resistant gloves, cold-proof gloves, heat-insulating gloves, waterproof gloves, oil-proof gloves and other functional gloves in multiple applications.
Cut Resistant Gloves, Heavy Duty Gloves, Impact Resistant GlovesInsulating Gloves ,Latex Coated Gloves, Leather Gloves, Mechanic Gloves, Nitrile Coated Gloves, Pu Coated Gloves, Water Proof Gloves, Other Gloves.
QINGDAO HANDDIER SAFETY GLOVES CO., LTD.
QINGDAO SHUANGDE IMPORT AND EXPORT CO., LTD.
JIAOXI TOWN, JIAOZHOU 266300, QINGDAO CHINA