Leather glove with lambs wool refer to gloves made of goatskin or sheepskin, which are not easy to be damaged, have a long service life, are comfortable to wear, have heat resistance, and have good insulation properties. However, it should be noted that it is more troublesome to clean sheepskin gloves, because leather gloves cannot be washed with water, but should be wiped clean with a leather-specific cleaner. In addition, leather glove with lambs wool require careful maintenance, including keeping them away from high temperatures, keeping them clean, and storing them carefully. Let's learn how to clean and maintain sheepskin wool gloves
Washing sheepskin gloves cannot use water, because the fibrous tissue of the leather will swell and become soft when exposed to water, which will deform the gloves. Leather gloves can cause varying degrees of damage to the leather if they are cleaned with rough cleaners, powder cleaners, or organic cleaning solutions.
1. If the outside of the leather glove with lambs wool is dirty, you can wipe them with a special cleaner for leather to remove the dirt, or wipe with a clean flannel dipped in protein solution, which can not only decontaminate, but also make the leather surface shiny.
2. Stubborn and difficult to wipe stains can be washed with diluted detergent, dehydrated and dried after washing, and then placed in a cool and ventilated place to dry in the shade.
3. If the leather gloves are damp and moldy, you can wipe them with diluted Turkish red oil to remove the mold.
4. If the inside of the leather glove with lambs wool is dirty, it is recommended to wash it once with neutral soap, rinse it clean, then wrap the paper towel on the outside and air dry; after air drying, take a clean eraser, dip a little egg white or toothpaste to wipe the dirty place .
Tips: If you are not worried about cleaning by yourself, you can also send the gloves to a professional cleaning shop for professionals to clean and maintain them on your behalf.
1. The maintenance of leather glove with lambs wool should be careful not to get wet easily, because leather glove with lambs wool belong to leather gloves. If they are often wetted with water, the warmth of the gloves will decrease. If they are wet, they should be wiped immediately to ensure that the gloves are dry.
2. Be careful not to let the gloves be scratched by sharp objects during normal use. Once the sleather glove with lambs wool are damaged, it is difficult to repair, so you must pay attention when using them.
3. After using the leather glove with lambs wool, they should be placed in a place with a low drying temperature. The leather glove with lambs wool are most afraid of high temperature. Do not expose the sheepskin gloves to the sun, and do not bake them with a fire to prevent the leather from hardening and brittle.
4. The leather glove with lambs wool should be kept as clean as possible, which can effectively prolong the service life of the sheepskin gloves. We should pay attention to the method when cleaning. When you clean and wipe the gloves, you should first wipe off the dust on the leather surface with a dry cloth, and then apply Maintenance oil.
5. When placing leather glove with lambs wool, be careful not to let other items overwhelm the sheepskin gloves, so as to avoid damage to the elasticity of the leather surface of the gloves and affect the appearance.
6. When collecting sheepskin gloves, pay attention to rub maintenance oil on your sheepskin gloves first, and then put them in a clean storage bag to avoid dust.
Qingdao Handdier Safety Co., Ltd. was founded in 2008. As the leading manufacturer and exporter of safety gloves in the world, we always commit to R&D, produce and sales of comfortable gloves, breathable gloves, wear-resistant gloves, cut-resistant gloves, cold-proof gloves, heat-insulating gloves, waterproof gloves, oil-proof gloves and other functional gloves in multiple applications.
Cut Resistant Gloves, Heavy Duty Gloves, Impact Resistant GlovesInsulating Gloves ,Latex Coated Gloves, Leather Gloves, Mechanic Gloves, Nitrile Coated Gloves, Pu Coated Gloves, Water Proof Gloves, Other Gloves
Click the link below to view our premium products.
Qingdao Factory Address: Majia Village, Jiaoxi Town, Jiaozhou City, Qingdao, China
Nantong Factory Address: Caobu Town, Rudong County, Nantong City, Jiangsu Province, ChinaMail : email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Tel / Whatsapp / Wechat : 86 18554852156